Deaf Tour of Israel – March 2021
Hosted by SWM – Jon and Diane Barr
We are looking forward to again hosting a Deaf tour of Israel in March, 2021. We hope you can go with us. We have worked with our tour guide so we can present all information clearly and slowly. You will have time to see the sites AND learn the information. This trip will focus on learning about Bible places and Bible events. We will discuss Bible verses and the events that happened in each place we visit. We will also learn about the many people who have lived in Israel, their ways of building, and more. Deaf people please join us for this special Deaf Tour of Israel in 2021. – Jon and Diane Barr, SWM
“Visit Israel and you will understand the Bible better.”
SWM wants to help Deaf Christians learn more about the Bible by touring Bible places Israel. See the places Jesus walked and taught. Learn about Old Testament places; Experience the culture and food of Israel; Visit the Sea of Galilee; Explore Ancient Cities; Visit the empty Garden Tomb. “He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay” (Matthew 28:6).
This tour will be interpreted in ASL for Deaf people. Our Israel tour guide is professional, friendly and knowledgeable. See the video of 2016 Israel Tour with Jon & Diane Barr and Frank & Ursala Rasmussen.
What is Included?
- Round-trip coach-class air travel from the international departure airport
- All land travel by deluxe air-conditioned motor coach
- Double-occupancy deluxe hotels (additional fee for a private room)
- English-speaking Guide – ASL Interpreter – Host Using ASL
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner – Breakfast and dinner in the hotel are amazing. A picnic lunch helps us save time and see more sites.
- Water on bus tour
- Afternoon snacks
- Entrance fees at all itinerary sites, all tips for tour guides, drivers, and hotel staff, and all entrance/exit fees at border crossings if applicable
- Foreign emergency insurance (through SWM’s provider)
What is NOT Included?
- Transportation from your home to US international departure airport
- Passport fees, excess baggage fees, or service charges for any special needs
- Souvenirs and other personal items, phone calls, laundry service, or travel insurance (luggage and flights)
See past information: 2019 Flier | 2019 Daily Schedule
- Cost to be announced.
- For your information, the 2019 cost was $3,950 – 2021 may be about the same.
- Send checks to SWM – Designate “Israel Tour.” — Silent Word Ministries – PO Box 889 – Trenton, GA 30752
- Electronic Checks | Debit/Credit Cards
- Please Register Before September 1, 2020
Saving Money So YOU Can Go To Israel!
- Save money each month in your savings account
- Have a ministry car-wash — come with your whole deaf ministry
- Have a fund-raiser through your church or in your community
- Contact Jon Barr for more information how SWM can help you save.