Deaf Bible Conference is a challenging time of preaching and teaching, especially for Deaf people.
Interpreters and hearing people go to ASLI — Deaf people go to Deaf Bible Conference.
- Lessons are presented in ASL.
- Lessons are open for questions and discussion.
- Deaf classes are separate from hearing people.
- Learn the Bible — Enjoy God’s Word!
- Fun times, games, and fellowship are included in the program.
- Up to 13 hours of teaching, preaching, and fun.
Speakers: Reed Condra (South), Allen Snare (North and Midwest), Jim Bracelin (North and Midwest)
The Deaf Bible Conference uses Bible preaching and teaching to challenge and encourage Deaf people to serve the Lord. Come enjoy the great fun and fellowship.