Answers to Your Financial Questions

Let’s Discuss
Insurance Policies

Car Liability Insurance:  Pays damages to the other person when the accident was your fault. This type of coverage is required by law in many states.

Car Collision Insurance:  Pays for loss and damages to your personal car caused by an accident. This type of insurance does not cover the other person.
Car Comprehensive Insurance:  Pays for loss to your car from causes other than collision. Coverage includes broken window, theft, vandalism, storms, etc.

Uninsured Motorist Insurance:  Pays damages for bodily injury or property damage that the insured is entitled to collect from the driver of an uninsured vehicle.

Home Owner’s Insurance  Insurance on house owned and occupied by the owner.

Household Goods Insurance:  Insurance on personal items and property, as clothes, furniture, jewelry, etc. Non- home owners may also have this coverage for their household goods.

Flood Insurance:  Flood insurance is not included in a home owner’s policy but must be written in a separate policy. 

Return To Front Page


Comments are closed.