1. You Can Come To Us — Learn Sign Language – Improve Your Deaf Ministry
- American Sign Language Institute (ASLI) – The best way for Sign Language students to learn and improve ASL skills. Conducted in two different locations every summer — Limited space — Very reasonable cost — Send for flier — Contact us for more information.
- Regional Fantastic Saturdays and Deaf Days – Conducted in over 20 cities nationwide. Come to these regional meetings and go home excited and ready to serve the Lord in the deaf ministry. Recommended for deaf ministry workers, Deaf people, pastors, and anyone interested in the deaf ministry.
2. We Can Come To You — We can help your deaf ministry.
- Reorganizing Your Deaf Ministry – We recommend a full week from Sunday a.m. to Sunday a.m. This will be a soul-winning endeavor to reach the deaf in the area. The missionary will visit deaf people and conduct evening classes for workers as needed. There can be a Saturday night meeting and a special emphasis on Sunday. Preaching will be conducted in voice and Sign Language. A report will be submitted to pastor and leader with total contacts made, area deaf population, strengths and needs in your deaf ministry, and recommendations.
- Establish a New Deaf Ministry – We can help your church establish a solid deaf ministry. Soul-winning visitation is done with deaf in the area. Sign Language classes are conducted with deaf ministry workers. Each serious student should purchase the Sign Language materials used; other materials are also available. Length of meeting depends upon needs.
- Other Meetings Available – Revivals – Deaf Camp – Special Meeting – Missions Conference – Others as Needed
- Pastors can Contact Silent Word Ministries for the type meeting needed. Our missionaries travel as the Lord provides, asking the Lord to meet their needs with love offerings. Naturally, the church should provide food and housing for the missionary while in the area.
Let us help your deaf ministry. Call for more information.
Silent Word Ministries – PO Box 889 – Trenton, GA 30752 – (706) 657-8000